A Little Light Chaos

102091-100002-lg
You see these dogs? They are laughing their heads off.

The one on the right is Wabi, and the one on the left is Sabi, and their job – they volunteered – is to stress-test my linens, and indeed, me. 2012 was a wonderful year, we added new systems, maybe my life was getting too orderly, and too work-oriented. I have a feeling the atmosphere has changed.

1532_10200557612476806_438830019_n

This entry was posted in domesticity. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A Little Light Chaos

1. Gillianne says:

Wabi and Sabi? Perfect. :D And sooooo fetching (pun intended?).

2. PP says:

It sounds like a nice way to go into a new year – feeling a changed atmosphere and waiting to see in what ways that change unfurls itself over the weeks and months. I hope it’s in interesting and unexpected ways. And if there’s humour in it – I’m sure W and S will be glad to share the joke with you.
    PP

3. leslie says:

much better names, and i love their laughing faces! i wish you all much happiness and joy in 2013.

4. Aina says:

Hihi, Wabi Sabi, How convenient!! Maybe we all could use a bit of someone/something that could mess up our otherwise perfect life so that it would end up more beautiful? They sure look adorable !!

Thank you Tricia for you kind message, likewise ! It has been a delight to get to know you. Looking forward to hear and maybe see more of your work too ;) Wishing you a wonderful new creative year. May it bring you all things good.

~ Aina ~

5. Oh, such cute dogs, and cute names too. They look perfectly suited to their job!
    Happy New Year to you and yours.

6. Lisa Heckman says:

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E-!!!!! As the owner of 4 myself, I can say from experience, the pure joy out ways the chaos and pandemonium! Good luck with that pandemonium :-) it only adds to the creative process! Happy New Year!

perfect. your whole house is wabi sabi! and now it’s personalized by these little guys.
    speaking of little guys . . . you’ll still be best buds with the little neighbor guy though . . . right?
    he’s got a place in your heart i know.
    are wabi and sabi here to stay? what does kitty say?
    i still think of her as pansy. lol.

8. stitchfork says:

Look at those cute hounds!! They are smiling because they have to be ecstatic to be with you now! Gotta love the names

9. Jane F says:

Hi Tricia,

Happy New Year! I hope you will have a great one that balances work and pleasure. The pups are very cute. Surprised you’re doing a stress test. I thought linen was the toughest stuff out there, right? Jane