Martha Stewart American Made Awards

I’m in there with 2,000 other “nominees”. Closing date is Aug. 25, so I just made it.

Here’s my link: http://americanmade.marthastewart.com/profiles/tricia-rose-1913

Voting starts Sept 7 – here’s what they say: After the nomination deadline on August 25, our judges will review all the entries and select the finalists. Starting September 7, 2012, visitors to this site will be able to vote for their favorite finalist. Voting will end September 24, 2012, and we’ll announce the winner on this site. Stay tuned!

Look what I have got myself into – assuming I’m a finalist –  please VOTE FOR ME!

It’s almost too exciting.  Am I American enough?

This entry was posted in Rough Linen. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Martha Stewart American Made Awards

1. Ann says:

Congratulations!
    Even just to get nominated is an honor…
    that is a biggie, good luck!

Enjoy the weekend!

2. May says:

Absolutely American!
    I look forward to voting for you.

3. Susan Patton says:

I absolutely will vote for you. I love my Orkney tablecloth(made special to fit my oversized table) and napkins. My bedskirt is beautiful. I’m saving $$ for duvet cover and shams. The quality of your fabric and sewing is unsurpassed.

4. Gillianne says:

My newly arrived summer cover in the smooth natural is, quite simply, perfect: perfect color, weight, size, and style with highest quality stitchery and attention to detail (those corners are sublime). You’ll get my vote. Good luck!

5. A-M says:

Beyond exciting! Heading over to vote now! Wow! So proud of you! A-M xx

6. Loi Thai says:

Tricia,
    Congratulations! I will vote for you!! Will put it on my calendar for the 7th. Fingers crossed. I visited that link and tried leaving my comments but couldn’t. I do not have Facebook, yahoo or hotmail accounts….only Gmail and that was not a listed option. I hope I can still vote….
    Cheers from DC,
    Loi

7. Loi Thai says:

PS – The other option was AOL, which I do not have. Hmmm….

8. You most definitely deserve an award, Tricia. You have my vote. Now if we could only get you elected to the House in place of one of the nutballs!!

i’ll be voting for tricia rose.
    i love the video and the story behind your linens.
    simply beautiful. and beautifully simple.
    you.
    cheers!
    tammy j

10. Without a doubt you have my vote… and the second you know you are in the list, tell me and it goes up on my blog, twitter and FB.. you must win this!

I adore my Orkney linen bedding so much and cannot wait to order more from you, brilliant Tricia!

bisous et felicitations en avance!

Kit

11. Tricia, I love your story and your lovely linens… they have the aesthetic that I look for when I make selections for my clients. I will be contacting you for fabric samples…

~Terri Symington~