Too Much Excitement

Maybe I left my heart in San Francisco, but straight after the Remodelista Market my husband left his gall bladder in Seattle! He is fine now, but I might not be communicating much for a while.

12 Responses to Too Much Excitement

1. Ouch! Wishing him a speedy recovery… Take care of yourself, too!

2. Stitchfork says:

Get well wishes to the Mr. and positive thoughts for you too! Had to have mine removed unexpectedly years ago and remember telling the surgeon a few weeks afterwards that I felt immensely better with it gone!
    xo Cathy

3. Delores says:

I hope he feels better soon! ~Delores

4. Kat says:

Ugh, send him my regards and well wishes! And there must be something in the air, my sister was admitted to the hospital today for the very same thing!

Kat

5. Wow. I am glad he’s better now – sounds painful, hopefully he will be back to normal soon! M.

6. leslie says:

Oh dear. Sending healing wishes.

7. Sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    Xo, Lynn

8. Cheryl Rose says:

Thanks for the update on my “pike” when you have so much to concern you it’s nice that you took the time to inform me. Hope all goes well for you and your husband.

9. Best wishes for both of you!!!

10. Been there. Not fun. Sending all best wishes for a speedy recovery! Hope it was laparoscopy (at least that helps). You’ll be busy. We’ll be here. (((Tricia))) Jane

11. Stitchfork says:

Hope the recovery period has gone well! Love your comments and thank you very much! Apartment banners – hmmm, we could figure that one out. Monogrammed shoes – actually do have a pair around here somewhere in the back of a closet…
    xo Cathy

12. Oh Tricia is he ok now? yikes! that will set one back a bit, no? Let’s get coffee soon now that we are both back…

xoxo Kit