Peace

After all the excitement of the last week – my birthday, new Kindle(!), fabulous Fine Linen book, a precious antique sewing machine in perfect condition (!!), a wild-ride social whirl on the intertubes, parties and now a flood….

it’s downright relaxing to sit in my room with needle and thread to sew forty antler buttons onto five duvet covers, by hand.

8 Responses to Peace

1. sealaura says:

Enjoy your relaxing day! I could see why that is the perfect place to relax. oh and Feliz cumpleaños!

2. Carolyn Robbins says:

Nice photo Trish. So inviting to soak up the falling grasses in the inlet.

3. romantica says:

Hi! I hope that you are having fun sewing those buttons. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment.

4. romantica says:

5. Aussie New Yorker says:

Gosh, wish I was sitting at that window looking at that view drinking Darjeeling out of that gorgeous tea cup. May I ask where it is from?

Aussie I'm really a city person, but I can choke down a quieter life because of this view. It's in San Rafael in San Francisco Bay.
    I'm meeting a PR consultant this afternoon so I'm hoping to balance peace with excitement – PR ladies rock! (my niece is one)

7. Miriam Leigh says:

The photos and your words are just pure peace! Have fun with your Kindle… it will be your one true love in no time. I carry mine with me everywhere.

8. shopgirl says:

Happy Belated Birthday Tricia Rose!!

Sounds like a wonderful week!